Universal cloud-based FSM solution
Field Service Operations Coordinator with multiple user roles and access
The Field Service Management (FSM) Solution by Infomaze allows you to schedule, optimize and complete onsite jobs (via visits) for your customer in an organized and timely manner.
If your company is into a business where your engineers or workforce is onsite then you should consider Infomaze’s FSM to be a step ahead of your competitor.
Infomaze’s FSM software is for any Enterprise that needs to send technicians to provide onsite services to their customers. It is imperative for such field service providers to have a dynamic application that accurately monitors all requests and have an efficient management system in place.
Our software goes beyond simple scheduling and allows you to manage many other aspects of the business including:
- CRM: Advanced CRM module with easy Lead Management
- Task/Call: Add Task/Call for various purposes such as to follow up with a prospect or get back to a customer who had requested something. Assign individual staff members to each field task and call
- Scheduler: Drag & Drop calendar and various views for smart and smooth scheduling
- Dashboard: Dynamic dashboard that is also customizable ensures real-time data access via the solution regarding all important matters of your business
- PO Management: Purchase the items in warehouse with a single click, re-build a new order with the same items as an older one with the ‘Purchase Order’ manager.
- Stock Management: Manage all stock products and keep track of the inventory at all time with automated inventory calculator based on orders.
- Invoicing: Easy invoice creation and there is a special feature that allows you to even edit an invoice after it has been created. PDF templates let you to update and share directly with the customer. Integrates with many leading accounting packages to export the invoices to.
- Multi-Lingual Support: FieldPLANR offers support in different languages. You can opt for the language that you prefer to be communicated in.
The onsite service optimizer is offered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model where we ensure to take care of the solution regarding everything other than your usage and setup.
This includes hosting, upgrades, updates, backup and much more. This maintenance is all included in your monthly fee so you don’t have to pay anything extra for these multiple benefits.
Read more about our solution and its features by clicking the link below:
For any other concern, contact us here.