Infomaze has worked with one of the largest Project Management and Service desk providers in the United States to create a next generation Work Order Management System. The solution works for Engineers on site and with support over the voice.
The Work Order Management System has hosts of features including:
- CRM – to manage customer and vendors
- Customer location, sites and asset information
- Project management with various levels and stages of information, dynamic forms and process flow
- Work Order creation, allocations, scheduling (and re-scheduling), tracking the dispatch (includinglate, workstart and end time), recording asset used during the process, billing and file management
- Dashboard to have single point control of the system
- Personalization, including access levels, customization of individual module
- Reports – canned and customized reports
- Integration with third party tools
The solution has serviced many large clients in the US including 7Eleven, JC Penny, Walmart and others.
Get in touch with our team to arrange a demo of the solution.