Testing and Quality Assurance (QA) is an integral part of web and mobile development. Infomaze’s testing and QA Team help you build in quality solutions and reduce the risk of defects, bugs, and usability.
Equipped with both manual and automated testing tools, the Infomaze QA team ensures not only basic functional testing but also:
- Advanced functional testing
- Usability testing
- Application Acceptance, Performance & Database testing
- Security testing
- Compatibility testing
- Stress testing
- User Interface (UI) testing
- Cross platform (OS, browser, device) testing
- Requirement Traceability Mapping
- Regression Testing and its performance impact
- Checking automated error notifications and making repairs.
- Maintaining test cases and solution history
- Managing bug tracking software
- Testing as a service
Our team follows the procedures with an“Easy for End User” model to ensure that they not only test the above processes, but also recommend improvements in flow and process. This helps to improve the solution from the end user perspective.
Even though our core process is almost the same, we understand each project/solution has its own set of unique process flows that would require a dedicated team. We follow Agile Methodology to develop our projects and hence engage the dedicated team from the very first stage of the project development to ensure that they have their test cases and understanding ready as and when the modules are ready. This ensures immediate feedback to the development team with test results.
Having offered test and QA services to both in-house and external development projects and products, we can assure the best testing services for your new and existing projects.