API and Web Services India
Specialized services fit your business just the way it is so you don't have to change the way you business just to modernize
For any business solution, the communication between multiple software networks is a major key in software development – meaning that the process has to be as seamless as possible.
Infomaze’s Accounting Software Integration Team understands that the data is important and confidential, and thus carries out API and web services in a highly secured environment.
Infomaze has so far worked with various APIs such as:
- SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol)-based (SOAP API)
- REST (Representational State transfer)-based (RESTful API)
Infomaze has worked on the following API applications:
- Major payment gateways including PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, Google Checkout, Worldpay, BillDesk, CCAvenue, Paytm and others.
- Online accounting solutions including QuickBooks, Xero, MYOB, Freshdesk, Sage, Fortnox and others.
- Shipping carriers including major postal services like DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.
- CRM solutions including Salesforce, Zoho, Infusionsoft, Hubspot and others.
- Linked data with various data visualization and business intelligence tools including Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Pentaho and others.
- Major social media including Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and others.
An Application Programming Interface (API) is a set of standard definitions and tools that helps build a software application. As software deployment is quickly extending across multiple platforms, API as well as web services are imperative and thus, keys to perfectly sync data between all the platforms.
API versus Web Services
Both API and Web Services have one thing in common: they serve as means of communication for different things. API serves as an interface between applications, although it does not require a web base to carry out its task, unlike web service.
A web service is self explanatory and requires internet to carry out its assigned task – it acts just like an API but is wrapped in HTTP, so basically, a web service is an HTTP-wrapped API. Web services help connect solutions across multiple platforms.
Apart from the applications mentioned above, Infomaze has built other multiple connectors to link data from many platforms and applications. This warded off hours of manual data entry work and thus possible errors. Delay of information transmission across all these platforms was also avoided – a major turnaround.
If you can connect a similar problem faced by your business, look no further. Contact our team here for a free consultation and more information.